Friday, July 26, 2013

Must Haves

Hi, Friends!

I'm seeing Back To School (BTS) sales everywhere!  Seeing these made me think of some of my favorite BTS items.

1.  Mr. Sketch Markers  There's nothing better than a smelly marker!  I remember smelling the smile my teacher drew on my paper with the cherry marker.  Ahhhhh!  I can smell it now!
2.  Scotch Thermal Laminator  BEST PURCHASE EVER!  I use it all of the time!  Find stuff on blogs, Pinterest, TpT or create something and BAM it's laminated! I found mine at Walmart and it was not very expensive.

3.  Pencil Sharpener  I am not a fan of the ol' hang on the wall kind o' sharpeners.  Is anyone?  They eat the pencils like nobody's business.  I found one by Bostitch that I like.  It sharpens pencils quickly and is quieter than most.  Check it out HERE.


4.  Binders (and lots of 'em)  I use them for everything!  Lesson plans, grade book, units, keeping track of parent communication, the list goes on and on!  I also love pocket dividers to hold loose papers.  Check them out HERE.


5.  Last, but not least, every teacher needs a Door Buddy!  The trusted next door neighbor!  I have the best door buddy a girl could ask for!  She watches my class during a quick bathroom break, listens to me vent, offers words of encouragement, and shares, shares, shares!  The cost of a good door buddy is PRICELESS!


What are some of your essential BTS items?


No comments:

Post a Comment