Friday, February 13, 2015

Sharing the Love Deal #6

Today is the day my firsties celebrate Valentine's Day! They have been talking about it all week! Each child is decorating a special box for their Valentines. We will spend some time passing out Valentines and doing fun Valentine activities..... then it's P-A-R-T-Y TIME! I can't wait to see what my room mothers have planned!

I'm celebrating Valentine's Day all week long by offering a special deal each week. Today's deal is.....

Click HERE to get it!

It will be 20% today in my TpT store!

Here is what is included:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writers-Workshop-A-Class-Monitoring-System-1311903
Click HERE to get it!


My friend Liz used this idea in her classroom and I loved it!  After I saw how she used it, I knew it would help my firsties with the writing process!  My students move their “secret agent” numbers as they complete each step of the process.  

This can be displayed in a variety of ways:
-signs can be hung with ribbon
-attached to the wall or cabinet
-used with pocket charts
-placed on a white board

 You may attach the numbers to clothespins, magnets or use in a pocket chart.(I use small pocket charts that I found at Lakeshore.)  

This really helps me see exactly who is doing what during writer's workshop.  I look up at the board and know right away who is ready to meet with me for revisions, who is publishing and who is beginning a new writing piece! 

The set includes: 
A poster for every step of the writing workshop that includes clipart.

1. Plan and Prewrite OR Brainstorm
2. Draft OR Sloppy Copy
3. Revising OR Conference
4. Editing
5. Publishing OR Final Copy
Labels for each step of the writing process
36 Secret Agent Numbers 

You can check it out HERE!

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see the last Sharing the Love deal! 



No comments:

Post a Comment