Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sharing the Love Deal #4

Wow!  It's Day 4 of my Sharing the Love Deals!  Today's deal is my Mad Minute Pack.  It's something that I use with my firsties at least once a week!  You can get it today for 20% off!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mad-Minutes-Math-Fact-Fluency-Addition-and-Subtraction-Common-Core-Aligned-1031637


This kit has everything you need to assess your students’ fluency with addition and subtraction facts.
I have included a variety of assessments which will allow you to differentiate to meet the needs of your students. My team uses these 1-2 times per week. All students begin with “Whole: 5 or less.” Once students master “The 5’s,” they move to the 6’s, etc. (Up to "Whole: 10 or less").

There are 3 versions of each level. I begin by having kiddos solve 15 problems in one minute.  Once they pass each level, I have them complete 30 problems at each level.  So, in a nutshell you are getting 6 assessments for each level:  sums to 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. 

Flashcards are included for students to practice math facts. These are great to use when there are a few extra minutes at the end of the day!

Grade book pages are included which can be used to monitor and track student progress.


Want to check it out?  You can get it HERE!

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see what my next deal is!


No comments:

Post a Comment