Sunday, July 13, 2014

Christmas in July

Summer, summer, summer!  I love SUMMER!  I hope you guys are enjoying the summer as much as I am!  Sun, friends, relaxing.... 

I know many of you are already thinking about B.T.S. (Back to School).  I can't even believe those words came out of my mouth!  It's still too soon for me!  BUT, I know some of you are anxious about setting up your rooms and thinking of the new and exciting things you will do in the upcoming year....

SO...

JUST FOR YOU..... 

I'm throwing a little Christmas in July SALE!  I'm offering you 12 days of savings!  Yep, 12 DAYS! 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/A-Plus-Classroom-Creations

I'm working on a few new products, so be sure to keep checking back!

Empty out that wish list!  Fill your cart with lots of goodies!  Click HERE to start shopping!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment