Saturday, November 23, 2013

Five for Friday

Oh what a week!  I am so thankful that we only have school for two days next week!  I need some R&R!  A girl can dream, right?!?!?!?!  ;)

I am liking up with Doodle Bugs to share my Five for Friday!  I know it's Saturday, but......




My firsties made the cutest word family turkeys this week!  I found this idea over at The First Grade Parade!

Click HERE to get the FREEBIE!


I'm getting the Elf on the Shelf ready to go!

Need an Elf On the Shelf?  Get one HERE!


I found these cute jokes to use.  You can find them at Over the Big Moon!  Click HERE to get them!

 

Need I say more?

When I think Thanksgiving, I think PUMPKIN!  I love pumpkin anything!  I'm thinkin' this might have to be on my Thanksgiving menu this year!  It sounds YUMM-O!


I found this treat over at Budget Gourmet Mom.  Check it out!



I am so excited about my giveaway! I'm giving away 9 of my BEST SELLERS!  All of the activities are great for literacy centers, Daily5, guided reading, and reading interventions.  

There's only a few days left before I announce the big winner! Be sure to ENTER

http://aplusclassroomcreations.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway!
Click HERE to enter!



Good luck, Friends!   

Hope you have a relaxing weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment